Relying on the PMI®’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK© Guide) processes, the Advanced Risk Management course teaches both experienced and prospective project managers the PMI’s standard language, tools, and techniques for Managing Risk on a project.
- Plan Risk Management: Creating a plan for dealing with risk on the project, the essential elements of a risk plan.
- Identify Risks: Using various techniques and tools for listing the risks that might be present on the project.
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis: Establishing metrics for and performing intuitive analysis and prioritizing risks on the project.
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis: Techniques for evaluating the impact, probability, and expected value of risks on the project.
- Plan Risk Responses: Techniques for planning strategies for responding to risks that arise on a project.
- Monitor and Control Risks: Techniques for realizing that a risk has manifested on the project and tactics to respond and document risk responses.